Looking for Bernafon Oasis 16 software?

Hi folks! I know this is a long shot but thought I would post my request here in case some kind sole out there can help me out.

I have the Bernafon Chronos 9s on trial from Costco - about 30 days left before the trial expires. They are great aids - work well and sound very natural to me. However, I’ve made at least 5 visits back to the fitter in an effort to get the most out of them and to try different programs and each visit gets them a little better but they are still not “dialed” in - I believe.

My impression is that Costco and Bernafon have a national network setup where the programming software is centrally distributed to each store. Upgrades can be made in every store throughout the country over night. This ensures that any Costco member can walk into any other Costco store and have their hearing aids adjusted by the latest software. The software is backwards compatible but not forwards. In other words, if your hearing aids have been adjusted with Oasis 16, you can’t then further adjust them by going back to version 15.

Is there someone out there who could hook me up with Oasis Version 16.0.1.4 (the most most recent version that Costco is using). Of course, this would be only for my personal use to adjust a pair of hearing aids that I’ve already paid nearly $3,000 for including the accessories.

Why Bernafon chooses not to supply their programming software along with the aids for the end user to be able to self fine tune them is a mystery to me - all the other major manufacturers do, including Bernafon’s sister companies Sonic Innovations and Oticon.

I would be most grateful for any help in this regard.

Why Bernafon chooses not to supply their programming software along with the aids for the end user to be able to self fine tune them is a mystery to me - all the other major manufacturers do, including Bernafon’s sister companies Sonic Innovations and Oticon.

they do?

Not sure what your pic means, but yep, they do. Oticon, Phonak, Resound, Sonic Innovations to name a few.

You can’t get the new software from Phonak, only the old software.

OK - I see this one

http://www.phonakpro.com/com/b2b/en/professional_tools/fitting_equipment/software/downloads.html

So that is not the most recent one then?

That is old s/w.

Also the old - or the newer - software is not intended for non-professionals, so it would be a copyright infringement to use it.

(Just finding something on the Web does NOT give you are right to use it)