Looking at Target software

If I get the Phonak Target software can I open it up and look at it to see what options are available or do I need anything else?

Wanting to look at programming options for Phonak P70R.

Jim

You will need the Noahlink Wireless and the Target software to get into your P70R aids.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily want to get into my aids at this point, I just want to see what options are available. Or do I need to actually get into the aids to see what options might be available?

Jim

You can download the target software and play with it but can not program your HA’s without the Noahlink Wireless.

1 Like

Thank you! For now I just want to see what options are available.

Jim

Another thing to do is to look for online tutorials on fitting. I don’t know about Phonak, but for Resound I can read the same tutorial stuff my audiologist sees and that’s without registering.

In my experience the different HA manufacturers use fancy terms for some of their clever features and you really need to read an explanation of what these do and how to use them.

Best

David

1 Like

Hi,
enter some details for a client and then use the drop down arrow next to “new session”, select new training session and then you can play.

1 Like

Does anyone know, are the P70 locked for programming? Or do i need the SCOTUS acoustic code?

@kthejoker20

Normal Phonak P70 are not locked.