Livio hearing aid identification

Please note that between 2019 and 2021 Starkey made some changes in the Livio device portfolio
The Livio line of hearing aids were first released in 2018, so the following models were available at first in 2018.

Livio 2018 generation

• Livio AI 2400 → this premium device were the first available “Livio AI”
  • Livio 2400
  • Livio 2000
  • Livio 1600
  • Livio 1200
  • Livio 1000

In late 2019 Starkey released a new iteration of Livio and tickled down the AI to the lower tech tears, so more devices were available as Livio AI line and they were released late 2019)

Livio 2019 generation
Livio Edge AI 2400
Livio 2400
Livio AI 2000
Livio AI 1600
Livio AI 1200
Livio 1000

Only the AI devices have the sensors for Tap-gestures/auto-off /etc.

On the Starkey Pro website i found this feature overview for the Livio hearing aid model line for year 2020, see this picture from 2020 product cataloge (page 9).

feature overview: Livio Edge AI / Livio AI / Livio (last status from 2020)

See also: Starkey Product Portfolio Reference Guide 2021

2 Likes

picture is from Starkey’s 2020 Livio AI Product Line Flyer

for more information visit Starkey Website for Professionals

on the top right corner of the Professionals website hoover on “Get Help” and choose “Product Support”
This opens this website:

On the Product Support page select an actual hearing aid modell line , or go to “Legacy hearing aids” and select an older model series

The (Simulate Products) feature seems much easier to use. You can just access it from within Starkey Inspire, also from the new Starkey Pro Fit, or pretty much any fitting software.

Look at all the models you can (Simulate/get-specs-for) on the first clip. Look at all the pulldown menus you can use to select different models on the second clip.

Hi
I have looked at the information you both have given me and I have come to the conclusion i really need the Noah link wireless to confirm which model i have. I have a AI voice talk to me on changing settings also I have assist but I don’t have the fitness counter thing.
I have Comfort Boost , which i have no idea what that is either ?
The instructions booklets that come with these are very basic to say the least.
This is the main screen and I believe the right hand button ( tab ) is comfort boost.

Comfort boost means not edge i have since read. So i must of been sold none AI hearing aids. :frowning:

It seems that you have the Livio AI 2400 , not the Livio Edge AI 2400.

Voice indicators is very common for Starkey.
Since 2010 (Bluewave platform) all Starkey hearing aids have the Voice indicators, when changing programms, you hear a voice saing One, Two, Three etc. Depending how much programs are setup for the HA.
This is activated as standard setting, but could also be set to Tonal beep sequences.
The Oticon hearing aids (eg. OPN1, More, Real) also have this voice indicators when changing the programs, and this could be activated inside the fitting software.

Yes it does seem this way. I was sold these as 2400 AI . Over all I’m happy with them but all the same not happy being sold something I don’t have. Is the AI really any benefit to me does any one know ?

Starkey claims these benefits;

The “Evolve AI” (2021) were the successor to the “Livio AI”. And the “Evolve AI” got this additional features-upgrades.

Livio family (release 2018) and later “Livio AI” family (late 2019) just differs in the sensors integration.

Livio 2400,2000,1600,1200,1000 have no sensors.

Livio AI 2400, AI 2000, AI 1600, AI 1200 got sensors for (touch gesture, step counter) , the fall detection + Edge Mode only for “Livio Edge AI 2400” )
and App features depending on Livio technology tiers.

Livio (2018):

• Livio 2400, Livio 2000, Livio 1600, Livio 1200, Livio 1000

Livio AI (2019):

• Livio AI 2400, Livio Edge AI 2400 , Livio AI 2000, Livio AI 1600, Livio AI 1200

Note 1: There is no Livio AI 1000

Note 2: In 2019 at the start of “Livio AI” family they (Starkey) had an “Livio AI 2400” as premium device in his product portfolio, later in 2020 they released the Edge Mode and replaced the first the premium Livio AI in their portfolio , then they changed the naming , with this they (Starkey) disrupted the naming convention and released the Livio AI Premium as “Livio Edge AI” which replaced the “Livio AI 2400” as “Livio Edge AI 2400” (late 2020).

Note 3: Thrive App gotten an update for Livio AI Live Sessions for hearing care anywhere. Remote programming with this app is available for all Livio hearing aids, including Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio, and for all the newer Starkey aids (Edge family, Genesis family).

1 Like

Complain that you got the wrong hearing aids. Squeaky wheels get the grease.

1 Like

This is strange!! I have telehear and also find my hearing aids which shows on Google maps. Also Thrive assistant.

So maybe you don’t have Livio 2400? Have you tried the Simulate Feature of Inspire to look at the features for Livio 2400?

1 Like

After a search on my harddrive i found the first Starkey 2019 Livio AI family product cataloge
in the product overview they offered Livio AI 2400 (Premium) in 2019 and this were at this time without Edge Mode. And with the release of Livio they had also an Livio 2400 wihout AI.

1 Like

They are the second row from the left . 2400 That is the exact features these have. So these are not AI right ?

Whoops; I compared the wrong model; Here’s Livio-Ai / Livio

@pvc

Is the left hand side screen shot correct? Livio 2400 Ai , should it be ?
The right hand screen shot, I have all those features. So it’s definitely 2400 but with out Ai I believe.,
I bought these cheap New with 2 year warranty so I can’t really moan to much.
Over all I’m very happy with them but would of been nice to have the extra’s.

Yes it is. I am trying to encourage you to use Simulate yourself. It is fairly easy;

• Run PatientBase

• Select Inspire from choice of (Pro Fit / Inspire)

• In the left pane Click Simulate Products

• Choose a model (Note: you can limit the large volume of models presented by selecting a style (RIC, BTE, Custom). Note that the list of models can be large/multiple pages

• Note the three pulldown menus in the center of your window. You can select different “Styles”, for example I don’t know if you have (micro-RIC, RIC 312, or RIC R)??

1 Like

Look on the hearing aid housing. There you find the exact model description

Example pictures from ebay

Livio 2400 (no AI features)

Livio 2400

Livio AI 2400
Livio AI 2400

Livio Edge AI 2400
Livio Edge AI 2400

1 Like

The HA housing says it’s 2400
Which is what I actually think now. Thank you

@pvc
Once I have time this week I will load the program and start learning it. Just too much on at the minute. No doubt I will be picking everyone’s brains then :joy: