List of "newest" product line & Siemens Artis 2 Life

I am about to order - based on my research and the help of a local HA person, a pair of Siemens Artis 2 Life aids. As I read information here on the forum I keep hearing “Be sure it is the latest model”. I have not found a on-line list where I can figure out what is the current product line from most mfg . I did a lot of research on-line prior to my visit to the local HA prson. I was armed with the information I needed and was able to get a price that was easy to live with.

The question: Is the Siemens Artis 2 Life the same spec wise as the Artis 2 s - secondly where in the list of Siemens products does the Artis live ? Is it a low end - mid range -hi end etc, and is it a current model? I had tried a pair of Widex Aikia (open fit) and found them to be lacking in the lower freq range, we are now going to try the Siemens Artis 2 Life. Any comments on any of the above will help me to settle on a make and model. I do need to have some gain at the low end in order to make the sound more natural. The fitting I need was not totally in the range of the WIDEX but should be with the Artis. From now on I will learn to make my post shorter…

1 Like