Lipo-Flavonoid for hearing loss?

Has anyone tried this product for "curing/reducing Tinnitus? When I am home alone I generally only wear my hearing aids to cut down the Tinnitus. I am going to try it to see if this stuff helps. I searched this website and no one has mentioned it; that I can find anyway.

Interesting! Let us know if and how it works.

I’ve tried Lipo-Flavonoid! I didn’t notice any results the first month and got really discouraged from using it, but my ENT said to stick it out to about 2 months and that it should work for around 30-40% of people that try it. I kept on with it per his request and after 60 days I did indeed notice a change for the positive! It wasn’t a cure by any means but it certainly alleviated the symptoms. I use a white noise sound machine at night as well because mine gets worse at night. But I’d definitely recommend trying Lipo, they have a 60 day money back guarantee so I mean, even if it doesn’t work for you, there was no harm in trying

Wikipedia doesn’t speak very highly of it.

Didn’t work for me after using it for months.

Herb based and Vitamin based supplements marketed as cure or relief of Tinnitus do not work and are a waste of money. Many people have reported that their T dropped after changing their diet. Cut back greatly on processed meats, sugared drinks, sweeteners, sodium. Stress feeds on Tinnitus making it worse so avoid getting stressed. Music relaxation soundtracks like pink, white noise, ocean and rain sounds do help. Avoid drinking more than 2 cups of coffee a day.