Latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1

Presently using antique Bernafon Chronos 9 nr and shopping for Oticon OPN S1 or More1. Prefer 312 over rechargeable but they seem rare.

Need to learn if all Noahlink Wireless units are same hardware and same firmware before I go shopping for one.

Thanks for your help, Don

Yes they are the same, sometimes there’s older models available, but it’s super easy to update the firmware if it’s needed, so no need to worry about this.

Sounds good, thanks again

Just click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School. Suggested DIY School help files;

• Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

Hi, I’m looking for Latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1. Can you help me?
I have a Noahlink Wireless already. :grinning:

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

For those who need the genie 2023 software, ask me and I’ll give you the link

Hi,I need it very much, thank you

Thanks for that; I need it too.

Welcome to the DIY section of the forum.
Sure, please check your PM (private messages).

please send me genie 2023

Hi guys,

i’m testing new Oticon Real 2 miniRITE R but i can’t a working download link for Oticon Genie 2… someone can help me? <3

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the user guides as well.

I would also love a copy of the latest Oticon software (2023 to program my Mores). Thanks very much!

HI there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device
Edit:

Do check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up first fit.

Cheers

Tenkan, I’ve been directed here to request the Genie 2 software for testing before I acquire the necessary hardware. I actually don’t need it for my hearing aid. Yet. I don’t think. (I do have one Oticon More 2, and it does whistle sometimes if the sound coming from our TV is higher pitched…) I actually need the software to begin testing setting changes for the ConnectClip. (That sent before I properly finished. I’m sorry.)
Would it be possible for someone to shoot me a link? I see that pvc seems to have gotten grounded from the site and all links on their diy school seem to lead to deleted goods.

Hi there, yeah sure no problem, you can check out the user guides as well from here, very handy for setting up a first fit.

Thank you very kindly. The audi I go to just dropped the ConnectClip on me without any info or programming, though they did an adjustment for me for the More 2 itself. I intend to read everything thoroughly before touching any settings even for the CC though. Your help is very appreciated. :bowing_woman:t3:

I would like a link to the Genie 2 software for Oticon More 1 hearing aids.
I have a Noahlink wireless on the way.
Also, I tried to access a link to files in DIY School v2 and it says that the files have been deleted from the dropbox.
Thank you for your time.

Hi there, sure but do read the Genie software users guide, very handy for setting up the first fit.

If you get the Airlink2 do some research before using, check first that hasn’t already had the firmware update (before trying to do the update)

Check here.

Noahlink wireless stuff.

Driver for Win11 and 10 if needed.

https://www.himsa.com/support/noahlink-wireless-knowledgebase/troubleshooting-noahlink-wireless/noahlink-wireless-driver-may-need-to-be-reinstalled-on-windows-11/

From Himsa website, you don’t update unless your asked to.

“It is not necessary to update the firmware in the Noahlink Wireless to latest version until the fitting module you work with requires it”

Any other questions just ask, as there’s a few who have already gone through the process, it’s a "plug & play " but for some reason people have had issues getting the Airlink2 up and running.