I know this information is scattered around various other threads, but I thought it would be a good idea to put it in a dedicated thread with a meaningful title.
Google Disability support now acknowledges that there is a problem and claims to be working on it “diligently” – but with no ETA for a solution yet.
Problem reports can be entered at
and including the following information:
- OS/Security build:
- App and App version:
- Issue replicated Y/N:
- What is the observed and expected behavior?
- Assistive devices being used (include version):
- Program/App being used (include version):
- Additional program/app being used (include version):
- Recent changes and/or previous known version, if applicable: