JABRA Firmware Update

I just got my Jabra Enhance Pro HAs from Costco. The are now hands free with no need for an add on micro phone to talk on your cell phone. A firmware update in the last month or so allows you to touch one of the buttons on the HA to answer and talk on your HAs just like the Phonak HAs.

1 Like

But…I believe that is for IOS only.
Can you post your experience using this feature? If it works well, I am one that would consider changing to an Apple phone. I already misplaced one of my Phone Clips and hate having my phone in my front shirt pocket or holding it while making calls. Tnx

I can’t give you an update on the hands free yet other than it may need some fine tuning. Also only works with IOS on Iphone 11 and up and operating system 15…

1 Like

Are those about the same at Resound One? That’s what I have and I had to get a Iphone 11 or newer for my hands free work.

1 Like

Yes, they are the same aid. I have 2 payments left on my S20. Not really payments as the phone was free, but monthly credits. Once at zero I am going to see about getting an iPhone.