Is this the same forum?

Of interest, the More 1 aids, supporting ASHA are listed as Bluetooth 4.2. Perhaps their hardware itch BT 5 capable but their OS only passes the BT4 certification tests.

They’re listed as BT 5.1 on Bluetooth.com

1 Like

I was looking at a data sheet for the aids. I have a set on order.

Funny story. Updated my S8+ to a Pixel 7 so I could ensure connectivity with the Oticon On app.
But here’s the thing. I had to return the Pixel the morning of my fitting because it had been playing up and it was day 7, the last day I could exchange it for another one. I was late to the audiologist and back to the S8.
Believe it or not the S8/app connected to my MORE 1 miniRITE-R’s even though it is still on an ancient vanilla XSA Android 9 ROM. To use an Aussie expression . . . I’ll be buggered!

Pixel devices have way too many issue with bluetooth and it’s ASHA protocol… i advise you to get a Samsung device instead or wait til a hearing aid to come out with the next generation BT LE Audio. which will be 100x better than ASHA protocol

To be honest with you I am not able to way that long. And even if there were aid’s coming out with it there isn’t a guarantee that they would be aids that I could use effectively.