Is there a place her to get the hearing aid fitting ranges

can someone link me to a sop here on this site that show the different devices and the ranges they work in? i’m looking for moxi pro and i am not getting anywhere trying to find out the range they work in to see if they might work for me thanks bp.

0 Likes

I found this on Unitron’s website after a cursory search on google: http://unitron.com/content/dam/unitron-2014/documents/english/Moxi%20Pro/specsheet/english-moxi-specsheet-letter-pro.pdf

It shows the fitting ranges on the first page.

-Kevin

0 Likes

thanks i did not know how to phrase that so i could find it online. then just after i asked i was reading someone’s post and they talked about fitting range so i tried that and found the same spot. thanks for the fast reply.

any chance you happen to know this. i have moxi 12 aids and the trufit software 3.4.xxx and in looking it over i see a places that looks like i can use the program to do a fitting hearing test. do hearing aids have a testing program section in them so i might be able to do the test with mine on and see how it compares to my loose? or is that section designed to wear headphones and get the test that way? just wondering. if so that might save time inputting the data. bp.

0 Likes

I’ve found that the easiest way to find it is to use the name of the hearing aid and then pdf. So for your question I used “Moxi Pro” pdf

I wish could help with your second question.

-Kevin

0 Likes

thanks kevin that helps. learned something new today. bp.

0 Likes

Where did you get the Trufit software from

0 Likes

Apparently the link is “deteriorated”. So you need the kindness of someone here to forward you the software. Do this in PM. Not out in the open.

0 Likes