Is an MRI absolutely necessary?

Your exam must have been a real pisser with a urologist practicing proctology.

1 Like

:upside_down_face: Yes well, I am not very medically correct, that plus being very dyslexic @jay_man2, the correct term for that camera I believe is a Cystoscope… Suffice to say it is very unpleasant, hopefully not to be repeated anytime soon :wink:

So glad to hear your MRI came out well.

1 Like

Thanks for this, Ziploc!!

Congratulations on your clean MRI, and for gaining the courage to go through with it. And there’s a bonus! The radiologist scans the entire image with their eagle eyes, looking for the tiniest morphological oddity. That means you don’t have any little time bombs in your head, such as other kinds of tumors or aneurysm precursors. The full report is interesting to read. Mine always notes that I have clogged sinuses :grinning: So live long and prosper. Hopefully they’ll figure out what is actually going on with your hearing. As others have said, it may well just return to normal over time.

Does everyone have clogged sinuses? I’ve heard this before. Mine showed it too.

“Mild mucosal thickening?” haha - seems like we all have it. Thanks for your kind words. Re. the returning hearing. I don’t know if that happens with sudden sensoneural hearing loss, but I pray for it daily. Thank you.

it definitely seems like it!!!

1 Like