iPhone streaming to HA and using speaker phone at the same time?

Hello Everyone. I am wondering if it is possible to use iPhone streaming to my HA and using speakerphone (for my husband to hear) at the same time. I think I read the similar thread before but cannot find it. Thank you for your help in advance!

Not that we have been able to do

I don’t think there is any way to do that. I wish there were as I have the same problem.

Thank you for letting me know of impossibility… It is too bad, but what to do.

Thanks, Jthomas. It is too bad, isn’t it?

There are some changes coming in IOS 14, but so far all I can see is the options for notifications. You can also talk to Apple development and request the option to do both.

I have not been able to do that as some have mentioned as well. Depending on the set up of your hearing aids it might not be needed. I turn my outside listening microphones off when streaming. It makes it easier to hear the phone call or whatever I am listening to better. I be interested if you can and how it is done. Have a great day.

Well, the new BLE standard has something akin to a broadcast model. This might work. It allows for things that hearing loops have been able to do (audiences at entertainment venues like movies or church).