iPhone bluetooth integration - my reaction to demo

Also, if you liked the Oticon OPN1s, you could try OPN3 for half the price or so. I’m wearing a pair of OPN3s now, my first hearing aids, and I’m really enjoying the bluetooth connectivity.

One thing though I notice is that if I have the MFi hearing aids paired, bluetooth streaming on another device gets glitchy. It will have pauses. Even if I turn off the hearing aids (using bluetooth headphones) the bluetooth seems to have pauses of a second or so every few minutes on the headphones. It’s fine on the hearing aids. I think it’s trying to find the hearing aids? Streaming music on the hearing aids is close to good, but it’s not like good headphones. I think I’m going to try a pair of Even H3 bluetooth headphones, which correct for hearing loss.

I should have mentioned above about the bluetooth glitches. This is on the current version of iOS.

If you click on the little pencil icon in the lower right of your post you can edit your post. Then you can delete your update.
If you like.

Don, looking at your audiogram, I’m guessing you don’t have open domes. I think the open domes is the culprit for me if I stream music. I can use around the ear headphones with my HAs and it works great (no feedback, really good music) and I think I can get away with that because of the open domes. With streaming It’s not the tinny that bothers me, it’s the total lack of bass, which is to be expected with open domes I guess.

If your domes fit deep enough, you can seal with your fingers in your ears and see the difference. The tinny sound is basically all treble and almost no bass.