Interest in a pair of Phonak Marvel 312's?

Hi. I may be able to get a pair of these at a good price (around $2,800 for a pair) brand new from Phonak. If anyone is interested, let me know.

-g

2 Likes

Phonak Marvel M90 - Purchase in the UK

what is included i.e. warranty online programming and support etc

0 Likes

2 year warranty, no support. I’m thinking this could be good for DYI folks (like myself).

1 Like

I’d be on this in a NY minute if I was a DIY-er. Instead, I’ve had to postpone my app’t with my aud-guy from tomorrow to mid-December, by which time he will hopefully be familiar with the Marvel (I’m assuming I’d need a size 13 batt version, too).

Thanks for thinking about us tho! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I am interested in buying Phonak hearing aid. Doe it include warranty and support ?

0 Likes

2 year warranty and NO support; this is for DYI folks.

0 Likes

Can Phonak Marvel be fitted with Target software version 5.4?
I noticed Phonak had released Target 6.0, seemingly for Marvel.
Unfortunately there’s no way to download the software.

0 Likes

No it can’t. It needs Target 6.

0 Likes

But, if you have Target 5.4, you should be able to update to 6. I did it with mine yesterday.

0 Likes

I tried to update and there was no updates available.

0 Likes

Hmm. You tried from the tab on the bottom of the screen?

0 Likes

Oh, you did? That’s great. I will try mine. It didn’t work in the past. I guess it wasn’t yet available.

0 Likes

Yes, the Target Update from Target 5.n to Target 6 is working now. Thanks @MDB.

Also you get the option (Save As) after the update is downloaded. Guess what? It saves the entire original installation file(s). You can use that installation file just like any other installation file. You don’t need to have a prior version of the fitting software installed. The saved installation file can do both; (Update a prior version and Install a completely new version).

1 Like

That’s interesting…can you provide more info about how your update is done?
I click on the ‘update’ tab at the bottom of Target 5.4.2, but the option to update to 6.0 was not available there…

0 Likes

There is no “update to 6.0 option”. But there are options to check, download, save as, and install various software pieces. Study the screen.

0 Likes

I could be interested in this for sure :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I would be interested.

0 Likes

I would be interested.

0 Likes