Interactive new user tutorial

I looked at the badges and found this site: Hearing Aid Forum - Active Hearing Loss Community

In that site i found this badge: Certified badge on Hearing Aid Forum - Active Hearing Loss Community and wondered where this

interactive new user tutorial

is. Can anyone tell me? I tried searching the forum without success, i also looked at the about pages, but could not find it.

Click on your profile and look for a private message titled “Greetings!”. You can get the Certified badge by following the directions at the end of the message.

I’m stuck at the step where it wants me to flag a message. Nothing happens. What should I do?

You flag a message pressing the … by the Reply arrow. Then click on the flag. It will tell the management that it is an inappropriate post.

I did that, now the flag is gone. I can see the messages for flagging it in my sent messages, but Discobot still says i that i have not flagged it.

The last message discobot send was this:

Reply to the last message with the word “skip” and the tutorial should continue.

Thanks.

Slightly off topic; Is there still a advanced new user tutorial; Licensed badge on Hearing Aid Forum - Active Hearing Loss Community

Yes, but it no longer works properly because some forum settings have changed.