Incredible Hulk’s Lou Ferrigno received a cochlear implant

Looks like the hulk is going for CI at 69 years young…
It will be interesting to see/hear about his results.

3 Likes

WOW, watching him at activation is so true to so many. CI is flat amazing!
When your hearing gets bad enough and you really want to hear again, CI can help most people.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Oh yeah, that dude has to be dying his hair and probably having hair implants.
Looking good though.

2 Likes

yep he will be 70 this November.

1 Like

That’s so amazing. I’m glad so many people world wide are taking advantage of this amazing technology. It doesn’t matter who you are, hearing problems effect everyone, it doesn’t discriminate.

1 Like

We interviewed Lou and I’ll be publishing a story soon!

10 Likes

Lou never struck me as the second coming of Albert Einstein so I don’t know what the point is here. But good for him. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Lol,
I think it is good to see public figures and how they deal with their disabilities. Lou is not a genius by any means, but he is a public figure, with noticeable hearing loss. He can be an example for others who are dealing with similar disabilities. Depending on his recovery, he may even persuade others to get help sooner rather than waiting, as he did, into their 60’s and 70’s.
This would be the same as Rush Limbaugh, who I don’t really care for, but he was very articulate with his CI experience.
Their words can make a difference in others lives…

3 Likes

Rush caused his own problems because of drugs. I think celebrities as far as role models or whatever you want to call them has gone way downhill over the past few years and most people don’t want to hear what most of them think do or say. But still good for lou.

1 Like

I think we’ll do better if we stick to the topic on this one. We don’t do well discussing anything political. I do find it sad that we have become so polarized about so many things.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information it is Inspiring and very informative.

1 Like