I'm lost and need help!

I’m trying to set up a Williams Sound WIR 240/250 neck loop TV Talker for my mother and am having difficulty determining how well it’s functioning since I can’t hear what she’s hearing in her hearing aids. One thing I’m puzzled about is whether or not the hearing aids are set to T, M or TM but I can’t find a switch leading me to beleive it might be an internal setting. She wears the GN Resound Canta 470 D BTE. Any assistance would be appreciated.

First of all GN Resound Canta 470 D need to walk into audiology hearing aid center to adjust hearing aid program enable to T-Cord to work with neckloop.
you can try on your mom hearing aid to your ear see if you can hear neckloop pick up from TV
otherwise you need pretty button on Canta 470D switch program see if you find which program audiology setting to T-Cord IF none of program not work with neckloop which mean the audiology haven’t set her program in her digital hearing aid which is inactively t-Cord. T-Cord for neckloop.

have you try T ?
have you try M ?
have you try TM ?
if those fail then hearing aid need go back see her audiology hearing aid center discussing
need enable T or M or TM to work with neck loop.

if none of those not work then need go back audiology office setting program to T-Cord to work with neckloop. REMEMBER tell audiology that she have Williams Sound WIR 240/250 IF you not tell audiology they can’t read your mind what you have at home.

hope is help.

“having difficulty determining how well it’s functioning since I can’t hear what she’s hearing in her hearing aids.”

Not really helpful when it comes to the whole question but; A cheap stetoclip is a big help in such cases. (Pinch the tube/tie a knot and control the output a bit if you listen to power ha’s)
If you use ha’s yourself you could make an adapter to your earpiece or similar.

try to instal driver for that hardware