I got my ear back by using Phonak O.K/O.K Plus UP

I am so excited to let you know that I finallly find a hearing aid which helps me. I am unilateral neurological deaf in my right side ear for more than 20 years. I have tried so many hearing aids such as Belton, Phonak Exelia art, Cross et al, which do not help me. Today, my audiologist got me a Phonak O.K/O.K Plus UP (a Head band, just like a headphone), I could use my deaf ear to pick up the phone and talk over the phone with my friend, I can understand what she was talking about.I have not done this for more than 20 years. I am so happy about the outcomes. So I would like to share the good news with the people who have unilateral hearing problem. It is my first day to have it, the problem I noticed is that the head band is too tight, it is not justable, I have just sent out an email to my audiologist asking for help. The other problem is that it may not work well in an noise condition. I will keep post my personal experinces about it.

Excellent!

Anyone knows what these aids are?

Found this on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DIGITAL-HEARING-AIDS-PHONAK-OK-KIT-EASY-FITING-/280506304760?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item414f7a88f8