How to temporarily disconnect Oticon OPNs from iPhone?

TexasBob, I tried that and it works. Thanks.

Thoroughly informative reply. Thanks!

TexasBob Thank you so much! Who knew??? Little secrets revealed. I can’t wait to test this.
I am constantly swiping BT on / off between IPad and IPhone - this trick should help.

Interesting. I don’t have those little blue arcs on my top right box, but if I press in that corner nevertheless, it still does take me to the music player page just the same.

I knew about the Control page by swiping up, but I didn’t know about that option to control which output in the music box. So thanks, I learn something useful today!

You can turn off bluetooth in your phone, but it is easier to put you hearing aids in "airplane mode"
Hold down the button on either aid for 10 seconds. That disconect your bluetooth aids only, not you phone so you can still use you car bluetooth system

1 Like

But I don’t think Airplane Mode enables the iPhone to be used in a conventional fashion, which was one of my OP objectives articulated a few posts ago.

He’s talking about putting your OPNs in “airplane mode”, not your iPhone.

In other words, turning off Bluetooth Low Energy on the aids, so your iPhone no longer sees them.

Understood. I misinterpreted. Thanks.

Thank you MrAerodynamic! I too had an issue disconnecting my bt from my iPhone and Minirite HAs. Your solution did the job. I must say I do like the OPN when working out or doing chores around th house!

Opening the battery door will disconnect from the phone.