How to program Phonak CRT naida s and h20

**Dad just received a Phonak Naida S CRT and h20 **
just got my dad this model, bought it from someone else and its used ( so apparently its pre programmed to his needs) how do i program these myself. i am pretty sure nobody will be able to fix it in my home town since its such a recent technology.
Some people might be annoyed as to why i am not learning from the newbies section. i checked that out seems like phonak devices dont have much info on them specifically this model. could some one help me out and tell me if its DIYable. and maybe point me to some links. i am willing to open it up and tinker if its needed. i checked out user manual and reviews… there just isn’t any info on how to program it. actually the machine is able to change hearing modes with a push of a button but i am talking about tweaking the frequencies and what not.

0 Likes

There is a place on eBay that says it sells all you would need for diy set up .
Not knowing where you live if you have anyone who has Phonak brand should be able to help you as well.
One of the reasons you may have struck out finding much info on the naida s crt is it came out in 2013 .
The H20 came out in like 2012

0 Likes

Hi, right click on PVC icon and you’ll find all you need.

0 Likes

That was great info. i just found out the audiologist is going to charge me about 500$ for the programming which unreasonable when i bought the machine for 600$… i hope i will be able to figure out how to do it myself.

0 Likes

PVC? sorry, don’t know what that means.

0 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ll need the iCube and the Phonak Target software. It’s pretty simple once you’ve typed in your Dad’s audiogram.

0 Likes

Yes, i looked into that. seems like iCube is only for wireless hearing aids. mines not wireless i guess… plus i couldn’t find phonak target software… seems like it has to be paid for and since i live in pakistan i cant order it from amazon… i just read about HI PRO… can i use that for this specific model…i should say just for the record that i couldnt even find the model in the model list in phonaks software (iPFG)

0 Likes

Go to hearing aid self fitting on the forum.
You will see the way to the software and hardware required.
PVC is the guru who assembled all that info.
A shortcut to that page is through his icon.
He’s everywhere on this forum, surprised he hasn’t been in touch in his own constructive way.
Naida s should be in Target.

0 Likes

See Naída S CRT Product Information Page-6 for programming connections.

0 Likes

That was very helpful. thanks for your time. im going to look into it

0 Likes

got it. thanks… appreciate all the help :slight_smile:

0 Likes