How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

Looking for Software for these hearing aids (NHS Danalogic) :slight_smile:

If anyone can help would be great - thanks

0 Likes

Does anyone know… Can these be connected by Noah Wireless or do they require a different interface?
Thought they were wireless :confused:

0 Likes

Could you post that information or send me a contact please (if they permit you to). Thanks. GG

0 Likes

Looking for Starkey Iinspire 18.0.0291.0 fitting software, I have sent a PM to the last requester.

0 Likes

Did you get the software?

I have been unable to find anything. Hope you had success.

0 Likes

In a nutshell (4 steps) here’s the Community Share Procedure which is linked in the second paragraph atop this thread;

1. Post a reply on this thread that says “Looking for ??? software, I have sent a PM to the last requester”. Don’t post anything further. Everything else is done in PMs/Private Messages.
  2. Send a PM to the last requester.
  3. The last requester should send you a link via PM.
  4. Now “you” have become the new last requester, others will PM you.

Why should I follow this Community Share procedure you may ask? Because there is no one monitoring this thread to serve up software for each needy newbie, so stop asking for someone to send you a link! It’s done in PMs/Private Messages to the last requester in the share chain. Sometimes the share chain may breakdown. If that happens try the 2nd previous requester, or the third. If the share chain is still broken then come back to this thread and ask for help to restore the share chain.

If you followed the 4 steps above, that should allow you to get the installation file(s) that you are seeking. But you are not done yet! Now it’s your turn to Pay it Forward by sending the installation file to the next person.

1. Prepare by saving the link that you received.
  2. Prepare by saving the installation file that you downloaded (YourFiles.zip).
  3. Click the (Temporary 7-day link) that you received to determine if the link has expired. If the link is still good (not expired) that’s great because you can just send that link (in a PM) and you are done!
  4. After a link has expired you can learn how to upload the original installation file and get a fresh link. It’s not difficult. You just have to wait until the file is uploaded before you can get a usable link. Send the link in a PM. Don’t post software links here on this thread. Do it in PMs! Scroll down a few paragraphs in this post to find the Upload Procedure to Get-a-fresh-unexpired-Link.

Please don’t leave a reply here without attempting to PM the last person and don’t PM without leaving a reply here. New members may need 24 hours before gaining the ability to send a PM. Please be patient because there is nothing we can do to hurry this along. If you don’t know how to send a PM? See this; Why is PM/Private Messaging so difficult?

Please don’t post temporary/expiring links on this thread. Don’t say thank you on this thread. Do it in a PM. Otherwise we will end up with a gazillion expired links and a gazillion thank you posts.

Upload Procedure to Get-a-fresh-unexpired-Link:
A suggested prerequisite (though not necessary) is to put the file(s) in a brown-bag folder named YourFiles and then Zip YourFiles folder to create YourFiles.Zip for sending.

1. Go to WeTransfer.com
  2. Click Take-me-to-Free button, or sometimes the I-Agree button
  3. Drag-and-drop the software installation file into WeTransfer
  4. Enter your own email address twice (Email to / Your email). The reason for entering your email address twice is you are going to email a link to yourself. This is to avoid the awkward task of sharing email addresses.
  5. Click Transfer button and wait for the upload to complete (this may take a while)
  6. After upload completes you will receive an email from WeTransfer.com with a link
  7. Give that (Temporary 7-day link) to the recipient using Copy/Paste into your PM

Like this;

More Information on Sharing:
After reading this long procedure a light bulb may light up inside your head. Sigh; probably Dropbox, Google Drive, or even your own website or similar idea, right? You should be aware that taking a copy of the manufacturer’s software, loading it to private storage, and then posting a public link will get flagged and disabled.

0 Likes

Looking for PHONAK Target 5.0 or later software, I have sent a PM to the last requester

0 Likes

Looking for PHONAK Target 6.0 or later software.

0 Likes

Looking for Phonak Target 5.0 or later software, I have sent a PM to the last requester.

0 Likes

Looking for Starkey Inspire 19.0.10206.0 software, thanks

1 Like

Looking for Phonak Target 5.0 or later software, I have sent a PM to the last requester.

0 Likes

no answer from last requesters :frowning:

0 Likes

If you have any luck please let me know
thanks.

0 Likes

I am trying but not understanding. A little real help instead of “RTM???” would be very nice. I followed the link but it shows the software in red and it says ask here ask best as I can understand it. that is what I did and get RTM???

0 Likes

Thank you for the clarification Ok I will try to figure it out from here. sorry for the newbie misunderstanding.

0 Likes

Looking for Phonak Target 6.0 software, I have sent a PM to the last requester

1 Like

I see several requests here for Phonak target software.
Version 5.4 is available on torrent sites.
That version is upgradable to 6.0 internally after downloading.
hope this helps

0 Likes

@ThaiDan, @ve9mdb, @doberwiler, @Dusty Please start a separate thread to discuss your (maybe helpful? maybe not) BitTorrent discussions. As you can see from your one reply it is not easily understood because now you have someone asking you to email him a link.

You should also discuss the dangers of BitTorrent downloading like exposing your IP address because it will be readily available to others who care to look for your IP address. If you do this often you may get a letter/warning from your ISP/Internet service provider asking you to stop downloading. Not to mention various virus loading attempts you will encounter.

0 Likes

Request sent for Target 6 - PM sent to last requester.
Danny

0 Likes

Looking for PHONAK Target 5.0 or later software, I have sent a PM to the last requester

0 Likes