How to connect Noahlink Wireless to Oticon Genie?

I have Oticon Engage hearing aids (NHS) and thanks to a member of this group, I’ve been given the code to program them.

I’ve ordered a Noahlink Wireless today, so I haven’t received it yet.

Is there anything I need to do to connect the Noahlink Wireless to the Genie software or will it automatically connect?

This is my first go at DIY. I’ve had the software for many months and have had a look at it and it seems pretty simple if you follow the flow.

I’m happy with my programming although I would like to add the ocean sounds as part of the tinnitus program. Sounds pretty relaxing.

Cool, keep us updated on your progress.

Connect the Noahlink to a USB port on your pc & open Genie.
It should see the Noahlink, but if not, you can go to Preferences (in Genie) and look for it there.
It should work fine with Windows drivers, but if not, there is , in the box, a dongle with the drivers from the mfg.
happy programming!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

I recently bought a Noahlink Wireless unit to use with Genie 2 software. Initially, the software did not detect the noahlink wireless unit and I noticed in the device manager that there was no driver.

Apparently in the past, there was a driver on the USB stick that came with the Noahlink Wireless unit. However, in the case of the unit that I received, there was no driver on the USB stick. Thanks to the DIY School, I found the driver was available on the manufacturer’s website. After I downloaded and installed the driver, the Genie 2 software detected the Noahlink Wireless unit.

Here is a link: Noahlink Wireless Downloads.