How many hearing aid returns does Costco allow?

It seems like some people got banned after 1 or 2 returns, and some people didn’t get banned after making 3 returns. I guess it depends how Costco interprets the situation of each returns and your overall return and purchase history…? Your thoughts?

If you do end up returning Costco Kirkland hearing aid as a 1st return, what would be the best next option to consider? Do you simply go back to Costco hearing aid center after doing a more careful research? Regardless, I would think your cost will go up following each returns if you make another purchase because you would have tried less expensive option which you returned.

When it comes to hearing aid at Costco or Sams club or any where, is it the price that matters? I don’t think higher price would necessarily translate into better hearing and reducing tinnitus.

1 Like

There is no set policy regarding number of returns. I suspect a lot of it is based on their interactions with you. If they decide somebody will be impossible to please, they’ll likely suggest you try someplace else.
Regarding tinnitus. Hearing aids may or may not help tinnitus. My take is that tinnitus is more something you learn how to manage rather than find a technical solution.
Not sure what you’re asking about price. A higher price does not necessarily mean a better hearing aid. What matters is a hearing aid that helps you understand speech better. Also some people have special preferences regarding a hearing aid feature. That special feature might be worth paying more for.

2 Likes