How are hearing aids that I can’t sleep in supposed to help my tinnitus I mostly hear at night?

7K… Wozzer! .

There are many choices for a lot less money.

1 Like

This Dr on YouTube says he basically cured his tinnitus by learning to not even think about it. He has a method to try. I have been trying it and it seems to help me a lot. I think its worth a look.

3 Likes

I love the idea of a pillow speaker! I currently sleep with headband headphones but they’re not that comfortable. I’m going to check this out.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going to watch this ASAP!

Thanks for the info! I have read everything on the ATA site recently as I am filled with anxiety over my tinnitus. My audiologist actually mentioned the lenoir but said she doesn’t care to use it. At this point, I don’t think I have any use for $7000 hearing aids and I hope I can get a refund.

1 Like

I don’t have hearing loss, just tinnitus. I wasn’t given a copy of my audiogram, but I did see what it looked like at the doctor’s and it looks nothing like everyone’s audiogram I’ve looked at on this site… my lines were at the very top of the graph, whatever that means.

Thanks everyone for all this information! You’ve confirmed what I suspected, that I don’t need $7000 hearing aids! I hope to get a refund and I’m going to check out all these other options everyone has suggested.

3 Likes

@Beth1 All the best :+1:t3:

The VA actually started me out with a BT headband deal. I only got about 4 hours before the battery died ea night. I complained and they offered the pillow. It is a Sound Oasis product.

WH