HI PRO & NOAH Please Help!

I am going to finally take the leap. I would like to get a Hi Pro and I guess the software that goes with it is called Noah? I would like to get something asap to program my Widex Inteo.

I would also like to know if anyone here as filed a lawsuit against a hearing aid manufacturer and/or audiologists? I have been lied to or denied for the last f***ing tme by them.

Not a newbie here, been hoh for 39 years. But know very little about Hi Pro and am determined as hell.

Have you found the fitting software for Widex?

I don’t think you need the NOAH software to program your aids. You will need the Hi Pro programming box, Widex software and the cables to fit between the Hi Pro and your Widex aids. The Hi Pro will be connected to your computer with either a USB or a serial port cable. I would lean to the newer USB Hi Pro.

Do some searches on this forum, there is good info on this subject.

Good luck

Thank you Rick. I think I found the software here a couple of weeks ago, somebody posted it, or maybe it was another site.

I will look into the other boards. It looks like ebay has the hi pros, however I do not know where to get the cables. Maybe the other posts will point the way.

cmb427

What hearing aids do you have? I may be able to get you a pair of cables at no charge if we have an extra set.

CMB427: You will not need NOAH, just the Widex software and cables for your Hi-Pro to HA.

NOAH is really a platform for storing multiple different hearing aid manufacturers and patient information and settings. as you would expect to need in a multi-brand HA practice.

correction, it also alows you to connect audiological exams. In some cases you can
even make it work just like an ERP

there is a new noah 4 vindows 7 which will be release quite soon.

Noah 4 will be release next year, my friend who works at himsa told me

that it is awesome!!!

Any ideas as to what will make Noah 4 any better?

My friend do not want to say much, other than it will look better. Possible
it support remote instalations.

I had ask her if it will be likely to take a clients picture so I can have his-her
face in my file. unf. this is not likely …

Thank you all so much for sharing the information. John, I have a Widex Inteo. Do you know what cables it uses? Certaintly if you have a free or cheap pair I would really want them haha.
The only guy I found so far is ebay and he said he cant tell me the model that I need to pay for a general auction or sort of hope they send the right cable. I imagine there is no recourse if they send me the wrong one…

Programming cables is seemed to be the trade secret. It is not so easily to be known unless someone has insider information. I believe you should get the right cables if you have specified your model correctly.

compass tell you wich cables you need!!

cmb427

I have ordered you a set of cables from the manufacturer. It will probably take few days for them to arrive and then we will ship them to you. PM me with your address.

There will be no charge for them as the manufacture does not charge us for them. However, you do owe me a beer for postage.:smiley:

1 Like

Wow John, are you serious? You will send me the cables? When you ordered them, what was the model # of the cables just for my information?

can you send me noah 4 file

Hmmmm; This thread is 8 years old!

You don’t need Noah 4 or any Noah software. Run the fitting software as Standalone. See How to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

thank sir
but any noah program working windwos 8

You don’t need Noah!! Why do you think you need Noah? Are you starting a business/practice?

You could search for and download Noah 4; However; If you are installing Noah System on your PC for the first time, the software will remain operational for 45 days after installation. To use Noah after this time, you will need to install a Noah license.

You don’t need Noah!! Run the fitting software standalone.

thanks for advice sir …