Hi new friends, thanks for looking at my thread! I am a student studying communication disorders and deaf education. I would like to learn more about hearing aids and how they help you in everyday life. I have some specific questions I’d like to ask. If you have time, please comment back. Please feel free to be honest and know that I will not share any personal information such as your username or any other details from this site. I am only trying to apply what I have been learning to real life. Thanks in advance!
- How long have you worn your hearing aids?
- For how long before you got your hearing aids did you suspect you had a hearing loss?
- How long do you wear your hearing aids each day?
- Do you feel like you get benefit from your hearing aids?
- What complaints do you have about your hearing aids?
- Do you feel like your hearing aids have lived up to what your audiologist or hearingaid dealer told you they would do?
- Did you get your hearing aids from an audiologist or a hearing aid dealer?