Just wanted to let you all know that I am working on putting together a podcast for consumers with hearing loss. Here’s our tentative guest list:
- Kevin Franck @ Mass Eye and Ear (previously Bose, EarMachine)
- Nicholas S Reed @ Johns Hopkins
- Andy Bellavia @ Knowles
- David Cannington @ Co-Founder Nuheara
- Nick Hunn @ Bluetooth SIG / WiFore
- KR Liu - Head of Brand Accessibility at Google
- Chad Ruffin, MD - Otolaryngologist in Seattle. CI wearer
- Cliff Olson, AuD - YouTube personality
- Edmund Farrar - Co-Founder Oto Health app
- Giles Tongue - CEO, Co-Founder ChatableApps
The reason I’m posting this is to invite you all to pose any questions you may have for any of the guests listed above. Also, if you have any ideas for potential guests, please send me a private message or leave a comment on this thread. Thanks, and looking forward to publishing our first episode soon!
Oh, and forgot to mention, we’ll be publishing this on YouTube with captioning.