#only post old videos, donate hearing aids

1 Like

#Just Shared
Donasi HA for Hanifah in indonesia

2 Likes

Hello Boea, I am glad to see you are still doing good workā€¦ Cheers Kev :grin:

1 Like

Halo kev
Iā€™m still doing it , ( I hope I will continue to do ) and Phonak Naida V UP you already have a donation recipient, a little girl, later I will Upload the video after 3 other people receive donations.

thank you for helping donate . that means a lot.

Best regards
Boea

3 Likes

You are very welcome Boeaā€¦ Just like to say, if anyone on this forum, who has a any spare hearing aids, that they donā€™t use as backups, maybe laying in a drawer, absolutely redundant, but still working, please contact @andreanboea via a Private Message, and Boea will give you his address in Indonesia, to forward any donations, these are for children, whose parents canā€™t afford hearing aids, and any donations would be very much appreciated!!! Every little helps, even older aidsā€¦ They can be life changing for these childrenā€¦ Thank you, cheers Kev :grin:

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion kev,
Iā€™ve been doing this since 2020/2021.
I have tried to fix other Phonak V ups, and they are not usually fixed here.(indonesia).

best regards
Boea

2 Likes

thanks for the advice kev,
Iā€™ve been doing this since 2020/2021 ( and it was very hard to do alone until a Welsh friend came along) and now you ,

and lately @Zebras zebras gave me a very cheap price. Iā€™m so grateful for it all.

oya.
I have tried a fix other Phonak V up, and it can not be fixed here.(indonesia).

salam
Boea

3 Likes

thank you mr. @kevels55 .
this is a thank you video made by the recipient of the Phonak Naida V up hearing aid donation , the donation you gave. .
for us hearing aids mean a lot.

regards
Boea

5 Likes

Wonderful Boea :grin: thank you for the video, it is very much appreciatedā€¦ I hope this helps the young recipient to do better in life, and hopefully they perform better in school, now that they can hear a little better, you are doing tremendous work, with very little resources! If there is anyone on this site, with spare aids they donā€™t use, please consider donating them to this very worthwhile cause, you could make a young childā€™s dreams of a better future, come trueā€¦ It will be life changing for them, and wonderful for your own personal satisfaction :grin: Please contact @andreanboea via PM if you think you can helpā€¦ Best wishes, for the future Boea, cheers Kev :wink:

5 Likes

Donate hearing aids to shavania aulia.
#Just shared

4 Likes