Hearing Aids in Hawaii

As many of you may know, I am a part of a practice in Hawaii and we primarily dispense Hearing Aids on Oahu (Aiea, Honolulu and Kaneohe), Maui (Kahului), Kailua-Kona and Hilo on the Big Island.

If any of our forum users live in Hawaii and need assistance with Hearing Aids and Hearing Loss, please PM me or contact me via our website at www.familyhearingaidcenter.com. Or if you are on vacation and need any assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help!

Hi,

I own a private practice in Solon, Ohio (about 20 miles east of Cleveland), and deal with several different hearing aid manufacturers: Oticon, Phonak, ReSound, Rexton, Siemens, Starkey, and Unitron. We offer all-make hearing aid repair services, as well as custom earpieces for almost any situation.

Stop by if you’re ever in town! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Admin!

I have been to the big island a few times and loved it, paradise as far as my wife and I are concerned. If we are ever able to get over there again I will stop in and say hello.

Hawaii ? Are you looking for qualified staff ? Would love to move to the islands.

:slight_smile:

I am about ready to purchase another pair of Open Ear HA’s. looking at my audiogram at the bottom of 2008 can someone tell me if i have moderate or severe hearing loss. I have used Open Ear aids for the past few years and prefer them over CIC and other types…as I cannot tolerate occlusion