I am currently a student studying communication disorders to pursue a career as a speech pathologist. My passion is to work with individuals with language impairments and hearing loss. For my audiology rehabilitation course I am required to interview a few individuals who use hearing aids and their experience. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time out to answer the seven questions below. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you as I further advance in this career path.
- How long have you worn your hearing aids?
- For how long before you got your hearing aids did you suspect you had a hearing loss?
- How long do you wear your hearing aids each day?
- Do you feel like you get benefit from your hearing aids?
- What complaints do you have about your hearing aids?
- Do you feel like your hearing aids have lived up to what your audiologist or hearing
aid dealer told you they would do?
- Did you get your hearing aids from an audiologist or a hearing aid dealer?