Hearing aids and radiation

I read that radiation can potentially cause tumors:

that’s why I want to avoid it as much as possible.

I don’t think that the extra radiation doesen’t matter when I already use a cell phone (which I don’t put on my head 14 hours a day, like a hearing aid). Isn’t that like saying, if you already smoke a package of cigarettes a day don’t worry about smoking another five cigarettes? The hearing aids are in the ear, next to the brain and we wear them all day long. I think the best way is to reduce the radiation as much as possible.

Do you know which of both radiation types should I be more concerned about?

Do the hearing aids use pulsed signals of the kind addressed here:
http://www.electricsense.com/1010/bluetooth-what-you-will-learn-nowhere-else-–-is-it-really-dangerous/
?

you are either jerking our chain or have other problems…

— Updated —

you are either jerking our chain or have other problems…

Can you say that with other words (I don’t understand it, I’m german and it’s not easy for me to write in english let alone understand everything. I translate what I write with an online dictionary.

I don’t like the idea and I personally never hold the phone to my head. It may be a placebo but I feel I get a headache so I always use a headset.

Not sure what to think…

Most of the time I use the streamer to steam my calls. But there are times that I do take a call the normal way. The phones now days have much less power than the the early mobile phones, and I have also used lots of portable two way radios in my life time.

— Updated —

Most of the time I use the streamer to steam my calls. But there are times that I do take a call the normal way. The phones now days have much less power than the the early mobile phones, and I have also used lots of portable two way radios in my life time.