Hearing aid photo collection. Post your hearing aid photos here

Don’t do this at home either! Someone I know was having problems changing his wax filters. He said, no matter how hard I push, the filter won’t stay in??

You don’t need to muscle the wax filters on. A slight click and they are secure.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice molds, what’s the function of the protrusions? Keeping the molds inside the ear canal?

0 Likes

yes. kind of a hook that curves at the back.

1 Like

Inside Phonak Audeo M 90 Recharcables.

4 Likes

My new baby. I’m supposed to get the mold tomorrow! This is just a temporary…
Technically I have had more but I lost them all :frowning:

0 Likes

Here’s the insides of a Nios V H20 that I disassembled for cleaning.

3 Likes

A photo I’ve recently made is showing an optical illusion which may be used by manipulative hearing aid sales people to demonstrate the customer a size difference (mostly between two different brands).

Be aware that the hearing aid on the outer (imaginary) circle line always seems to be smaller in such a comparison! :grinning:

6 Likes

Phonak Audeo Marvel M70-R’s in black.

Phonak TV Connector off Ebay. Not sure if it’s old or new model. Obviously, the one without the touch buttons on the top surface. It’s REALLY compact. Hardly thicker than the Micro USB connector.

Yeah, I lost my old Phonak Savia Art that I got 15 years ago.

3 Likes

I guess this qualifies as an update. I donated my old Sonus hearing aids as well as the Widex Dreams to the Lions Club this morning. Threw in a half dozen or so pair of my old glasses while I was at it.

5 Likes