Hearing aid photo collection. Post your hearing aid photos here

Could you send a couple of the Marvels so I can get a closer look? Thanks!

1 Like

Nice pictures!!!

1 Like

Resounds rechargeable

1 Like

Size:

Agil - Marvell 312 - Marvel Rechargeable - Resounds rechargeable.

0 Likes

Just discovered this thread. This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this. How about some photos of accessories? Bluetooth streamers, Roger Pens, remote controls, etc.

I’ll be bookmarking this thread.

0 Likes

Here :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment, appriciate it.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it.

Thanks to a good teacher the pictures are great.

0 Likes

Up/left - Pulse – DOT – Agil – Epoq
(Just to see the difference/size/development)

Marvel - 312 – 312 Telecoil – 13 Telecoil – Rechargeable – Rechargeable Telecoil.

3 Likes

I don’t remember the Epoq being that BIG. I thought it was a Chili.

Try viewing that photo the following way (if viewing from a desktop computer);
Click the image twice for hi-resolution and then enlarge your Browser window to fullscreen

0 Likes

Excellent information and photos, @somebodynobody02. If you have close-up photos of the Oticon OPN models (original version) vs the upcoming OPN S models–and the new charger–please post them. Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes

Just stumbled on this post. Somehow missed it before. Very cool! I updated the title to reflect what the thread has evolved into.

1 Like

I LOVE museums! (And with my 5 pair I thought I had a collection; LOL)
In addition to those I’ve also donated some of my old HAs to the Community Outreach Program for the Deaf–(COPD) here in Tucson.

1 Like

Speaking of museums, and Tucson;
She likes Old Tucson;
She just finished watching Frontier Gal (1945) - IMDb that was filmed in Old Tucson. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

0 Likes

@richnfamus1 her you go

1 Like

Thanks, @sombodynobody02. Your photos are really helpful. Might you have any of the upcoming Oticon OPN-S lithium-ion rechargable? (Or am I asking too soon?) :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I dont have it now, I will post it when I get it :slight_smile:

0 Likes

This is my accum–uh, I mean collection.

Top left are SONUS–which I believe are rebranded Siemens. Sonus is called Premier Hearing now.

Top Right are Widex Dream–Billed as “The First Made For iPhone” Hearing aids. I never got the streamer, so I’ll have to take their word for that. The Right one had to be completely rebuilt twice in less than a year because of problems with moisture.

Bottom Left are Resound Linx 2. I did use these to stream audio from my iPhone 6–until I got mad at iPhone and went to my current LG G6.

Bottom Right are Resound Linx 3d. They wouldn’t stream with my LG, but at least I could use the Smart3d APP.

And there in the middle are my current Phonak Audeo M 90 Recharcables. I don’t currently have an iPhone (though I am toying with the idea of going back) They work great with my LG–I esp. like hands free calling–But, in the end; an LG isn’t an iPhone.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks very much for posting @sombodynobody02 Very interesting and beautiful photos!

0 Likes

@postagedew thanks for the “stoires” it makes the pictures more interesting :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Here are mine, 2016 Phonak Brio P-UP.

5 Likes