Wanted: Conversion Kit for Phonak Audeo M-312T

Does anyone know where to find/buy conversion kits for phonak audeo m312t? Specificly the alpine white color
048-0360-T7

Iā€™m in Canada and I have been told by numerous audiologists that Phonak do not release them. They can send them to Phonak to have the housings changed - for a fee! They are available for earlier models but not Marvels.

My audiologist said the white was discontinued when she placed the order even though it should have been available for the audeo marvels,should I ask her to check with phonak directly?
@Gilbert
Oops saw the last part,
Thatā€™s sad especially because I know the white was available about a year ago but could it still be worth checking with phonak?

I would ask your audiologist to check with Phonak but she may find that they will not release them even if they have them.

I went through amplifone for my hearing aids so maybe thatā€™s the reason why I couldnā€™t get the white? Or I guess if it was discontinued they wouldnā€™t have any which Is slightly misleading if they still advertise it as a option for the marvelsšŸ¤·šŸ¼

Iā€™ll try and emailing phonak and asking,hopefully they can help but if not there is always the option of using fun stickers!

1 Like

I like your response better than mine.
Iā€™m about 2 miles from Sonova, I mean Phonakā€™s Canadian office right now. Iā€™ve called them. They werenā€™t interested in helping me at all.

What about ebay?

DaveL
Toronto

I called phonak and they said that the T7 was discontinued for all newer models and the only way to tell if they have it in stock would to send my hearing aids in ā€œfor repairā€ with a note saying to only do a housing change and no internal repairs if my hearing aids are under warranty. And if they donā€™t have it they will just send me my hearing aids back. I left them my email and they will try to find out if they have any in stock so we will see
@DaveL

1 Like

My Marvels (from eBay) still have little warranty left and Phonak have told me they will change the housings under the warranty but they must be sent in from an audiologists office (they will not accept them directly from me). I then found an office that would send them in for me for a handling fee of $50. I think I will use stickers!

Etsy is great for stickers! Luckily i can probably ask my audiologist to send them in for me but Iā€™d prefer phonak give me an answer to if they have it in stock before I send them in
@Gilbert

We used to call our youngest granddaughter Sticker Baby because her older sister liked to decorate her with stickers when she was too young to take them off.

She would just lie there (wide eyed and full of stickers) waving her arms and legs up and down. It was funny.

1 Like

Sounds like a youngest child, when I was little my older sisters would try and play ā€œdress upā€ and pretend I was a baby dollšŸ˜‚

You did really well! Far better than I.

Stickers are good!

Phonak/Sonova are in Mississauga, just Norh of the 401 near Hurontario.

The strategy I use is to visit my audiologist; he calls Phonak. I listen inā€¦They are very helpful for him.

DaveL

The customer service line was great they just didnā€™t want to have me on hold forever

1 Like

Luckily my warranty is for 3 years so it technically should be covered to get new housing.

1 Like

Another Phonak representative told me they can only give Out Information to the audiologist, but it seems silly that I would have to send my devices in from them to check if they have the housing only for them to send them back if they donā€™t. Iā€™d be happy to send them in if they do in fact have the color I want, but if they donā€™t that means 2-4 weeks without my devices for only disappointment. I find it a little annoying that they discontinued I believe 3 colors including the white, black and I think a dark brown within about a year or two of the marvels release. I guess they were not popular enough for them to stay.

1 Like

@Gilbert @DaveL i found an eBay seller who will try to get the housings so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mermaid88, please keep us posted if you find someone to supply housings.

1 Like

Will do, hopefully they can get some but when Iā€™ve contacted phonak it seems like they only want to give information to audiologists.

1 Like