Have you ever bought Aids on Aliexpress?

Good point, sorry, hopefully you’ll find out, if they say from version 2.1 you’d think that it would, but confirming with them is a good idea.

I too have seen price lists in AU dollars from a few years back, someone even posted a list from the VA in USA dollars, when you see things like this it sure makes you think about where the retail sector is, but it’s not always a true representation, obviously bigger companies get bigger discounts, if you look at what Costco did with/for Phonak, they were selling KS10 at one stage for $1300us so you can imagine the difference in discounts being offered!

1 Like

The eBay seller name was Jersey Discounts. The seller was located in New Jersey and sold mostly power tools and stuff like that. It seemed unusual that he also sold 2 types of Siemens Hearing Aids. The price for a pair of Siemens Pure Binax 7bx was $550. It seemed too good to be true, but I took the risk. I can not find this seller on eBay today. The first 2 pictures are of what came in each sealed package. The hearing aids came in beige color and I later bought the Color Exchange Kits from my local audiologist. My local audiologist knows that I self-program and he is 100% cool with it. His primary goal is to help people hear better.

1 Like