Hansaton Jam HD Programming

Ok, I’m a noob. I bought hearing aids from Audicus and have returned them 3 time for tweaks. I have a very specific upper frequency that is taking my head off and can’t seem to get them to do exactly what I want. I found Connexx Eight software 2017, so I think I have the latest version. Since I’m A noob does any one have any experience with these I’m ready to buy the connection box and cables but don’t want to spend the money if these things can’t be accessed or are proprietary. Any current information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First, you posted to the wrong category. It appears that someone has moved this to DIY.

Re-Branded hearing aids are secretive. But maybe these are a Sonova sub-brand which would make them similar to Unitron and not programmable via Connexx.

Maybe programmable via Scout?

Use the forum search tool/magnifying glass.

Try running the fitting software, then look for cable connection guide(s) for specific hearing aid models.

I had luck programing my Hanaston Sound hde hearing aids using a mini pro wiyh CS44a cables using Scout software. I also returned my hearing aids to Audicus 3 times for adjustments. Much better after several of my own tweaks.

Gary, Thank you for responding, I’ll look at the software. Also, I see where you offered to try your setup, sadly I’m not near Jersey.

Well thanks to someone…I warned ya I was a Noob! Yes, I think Sonova is the parent company for Hansaton. Thank you for your guidance and work on this site, I want to get the right tools in to try this.

Found this site via help screen on Scout program:

https://www.hansaton.de/fileadmin/assets/downloadCenter/help/scout_internet/en/anleitung_hi_en.html