The first I tried lasted almost a year, before it broke. So I now change is every six months.
I got my new Nathos UP’s March 14th. I get about 15 days from the 675 batteries.
Unfortunately, they have not made much difference to the distortion, and I have lost the clarity with the TV loop, after having a very bad cold a few weeks ago.
I was told the right HA was a little too loud, so that has been sorted, and I don’t really notice much difference now I have adjusted to it.
I had an appointment for April 11th which has been cancelled. But I don’t think anything more can be done, although the audiologist has written to Addenbrookes to query assessment for a CI. I don’t think this will happen, as I have the wrong sort of loss. But it’s worth a try, as my hearing is now much worse.
I will keep you posted…