HA 'trial' period - law?

Since when has expressing concern about the economic and social problems of an area make one a snob? By definition a snob would not care and simply be glad they were superior to ‘those people.’

That depends on which statistic you believe. But where you are confused is that the figure I gave was for the percentage of ELIGIBLE people who turned out and voted. That figure by definition does not include the disenfranchised, which can be a pretty high number in an area with severe economic and social problems.

You think that a family of unemployed people with limited education, limited money, wondering where their next meal was coming from, are highly motivated to register to vote and then show up? Or do you think that many of the poorest Americans figure that their vote won’t really make much of a difference? And just how easy do you think it is to become eligible to vote if you can’t read or write and have a limited education, an issue that is significant in a state like South Carolina.

You call me a snob, but you are deliberately acting blind to the issues of poverty that are real life problems for people in this country.

ZCT,
If your’e talking about voting and low turnouts, in 2008, CA turnout was less than 50 percent of registered voters and only about 1/3 of eligible voters are registered to vote, talk about a disenfranchised populous! Perhaps this is why CA is SO screwed up!

How did the Starkey’s work - are you still using them?

Why are you expecting a response to a post from way back in October 2011?
:confused:

I think I posted in a thread specifically about Starkeys BellaMia. The Wis are working really well for me. Good sound in most situations. We had to send the right one back twice because once it stopped responding to signals from the left or from the remote… The next one had an erratic program button. Both times my audiologist was able to get it back to me in less than a week. Definitely worth trying if you’re looking at hearing aids.