Free Sample

Here’s an offer to try their batteries. Not sure how many their going to send.

http://offers.energizer.com/perfpack/

Hi hhuck

Sure enought! I signed up too. My guess is that they’ll send an 8-pack (that’s what they show on the web page). I will probably also get a pack for my wife. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Dag

Yup, I’m in for 2 also!!:smiley:

Thanks for the info, free is always good :wink: and I signed up to get whatever they send. Thanks again!:slight_smile:

I signed up also. Thanks for the info.:slight_smile:

I’ve actually received some through this special offer and they sent two batteries.

Still haven’t received anything, but 2 is better than none!!:slight_smile:

I signed up for the free batteries December 17; don’t believe that I am going to receive anything as almost a month has passed. :rolleyes:

Hi BluSu

I signed up December 8th, and haven’t received mine either. I’d guess they either had a limited number available, and have sent them all, or they’ve only got one person filling orders, and it will be another 6 weeks before we receive anything. :mad: If you start receiving junk mail about batteries, you’ll know where it came from.

Dag

Yippee! I received my two today. Originally signed up around the 17th of Dec… Hope you all receive yours.

I, too, signed up for the free batteries on Dec.17 and mine came two or three days ago. Nice surprise as I had given up on getting them.:wink:

BluSu, Rec’d same time in the same city.:cool: