Mrs SpudGunner and I recently celebrated our 32nd anniversary.
She’s my sweetheart, and has supported me through thick and thin, but she still has trouble getting her mind around the fact that hearing aids are just that - they help, but they don’t cure. And fitting them isn’t like going for a pair of spectacles.
Even though I LOVE my More3s, I still hear only 57% of what she does. The guesswork that goes into deciphering the other 43% is a fertile land for misunderstandings.
I’m certain that I am not alone: so I’m starting this topic so we can put together a collection of little anecdotes to help people with whom we have contact to understand.
Please … no rants about how ignorant people are and how much you have been slighted in the past (a temptation, for sure).
This is about little stories that shed light on dark corner, for our loved ones and friends to read…