Eustachian tube occlusion

I also use the PressureEze after Bluejay recommended it a few months ago. I have been a neti pot user for many years - the PressureEze is different. I don’t use it every day unless I feel that horrible pressure in my ears. Thanks Bluejay!

1 Like

Markismus, for YEARS I’d use the NeilMed bottle to irrigate my nasal passages. I think that’s a wonderful tool (like the neti-pot) if you want to flush out any viruses and such during flu season.

After a nasal rinse, I’d maybe get my right ear only to clear for 5 seconds. That’s all! But whatever magic potion is mixed into PressureEze it works like a miracle for me. I actually cracked UP the first time I used it and my LEFT ear cleared for the first time in YEARS! It’s worth a try, but follow the directions for application.

You MUST press one nostril shut, and with head straight up (not tilted) give 3 good SQUIRTS! Repeat on the other side. Only then should you tilt your head back, actually massage the saline into the tissues gently and blow your nose after about 15 seconds.

1 Like

All of this sounds interesting/useful. It reminds me to go back to doing frequent nasal rinses w/ saline solution (my own w/ warm tap water) would keep the whole nasal cavity cleaner and benefit my Eustachian tubes, which always clog when I drive up or down a hill near my house. I hold my nose and blow to clear them, but it’s not ideal.