Ear problem

I have lost drastically the hearing of the straight ear(hearing) since one year until now.
The Doctor diagnose slight-moderate sinusitis and I taked medicine … now I´m ok but my hearing not.

Some days I recover the hearing about 60% and other I hear 0% (with hearing aid)

I went many kind of doctor like a Allergies and other but without results.

I think that my problem is in Eardrum but doctor say that every thing is OK, but I cannot believe it.

For example, last week (and month) I couldn´t hear but now I can (50-60%)

Any recommendation is welcome

Regards

I would suspect that you are having a conductive hearing loss at times, which affects how you hear differently each day.

This often occurs from the eustachian tube (the tube from the middle ear to the throat) getting plugged up, most commonly due to sinus problems, but sometimes due to infections, etc.

I wrote an article on a website here: www.informationonhearingloss.comwhich discusses some of the causes of these hearing losses.

Tanks . .

Do you know any Clinic in Houston or San Antonio Texas that can help me??

Regards

Houston has some of the best ENT practices in the state.

I know of one in particular, called Center for ENT. The link is here: http://www.centerforent.com/doctors.htm

Hope this helps.

I’m certain that there are many good hospitals you can go to. However, you can try the net and inquire online.

I’m certain that there are many good hospitals you can go to. However, you can try the net and inquire online.

Honda 07 Fit by Honda Motors - Honda 07 Fit by Honda Motors