Download Oticon Genie 2

Some time ago I was able to download the Genie 2 software with the password listed on this forum. Now I have changed computers and I need to re-install Genie 2, version 2020 but it asks for a password and I cannot remember it or find it since all the VCL work has disappeared from the forum.
Can anybody help me?

Hi Dicaro
Im in a similar predicament. I had the Genie software on my PC for years and my hard disc failed today. I am devestated. The software is now password protected and I cannot download the software. I have been a casual reader here for some years. If someone could provide teh username and password that would work that would really be appreciates take care Paul

I’m confused. I was able to download and install Genie 2 without needing any password at all from oticon.com/help

1 Like

Sorry Volusiano, I follow the forum from Spain and when trying to download Genie 2 from the Oticon website in Europe it asked me for a password, instead from the link you have put, I can download it without problems.
Thank you very much for your help and regards.

Hello, would you be so kind as to leave me the link to download the real oticon program?

I would be very grateful

1 Like

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

1 Like

Hey guys i need the latest genie 2 link pleas e and thanks

Just got a pair of Oticon Real from the VA. Does anyone know if these are locked? Also, I am looking for the Genei 2 software. Any link? Does it need a P/W?
Thank

The VA don’t lock hearing aids, so no password is required, genie 2 software will work fine, but you will need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

thanks. I asked about the p/w because I saw a post indicating that the s/w required a p/w. I did dnld the Genie 1 a while ago, but that is for older units. I understand about the Noahlink, I am in the preparing mode so I haven’t persued getting the Noahlink yet.