Download Genie 2 without MyOticon account?

Hi there, yeah you got the MacBook so I don’t know why the updater won’t work, but no problem the latest is available for you.

Hey guys i need the latest genie 2 link pleas e and thanks

Hi again, sure its available for download.

Hi guys,

May I have the link to the Genie 2 download (looks like the latest version is 2023.2 that was released June 12, 2023).

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi there, sure bit you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for later models from oticon, read up on the user guides as well.

Hey, I see the dropbox files are missing. Would you like to send me a link for Genie2?

He’s long gone, but sure the download is available, you’ll also need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

me too please i want genie 2 for my real 1 hearingaids

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Do read the user guides as well very handy for setting up the first fit.

1 Like

Are you able to assist with providing a copy or link to the latest version of Genie 2 software? I just purchased the Noahlink programming device. Thanks so much.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink on the way, if you have any issues programming just post a new topic in DIY forum.

Thanks for the quick response. Google Drive is indicating that you will receive an email to give me permission to download the file.

Hello. Would someone please be able to point me towards Genie 2 and OasisNXT as I want to try and compare adjustment features of both Oticon and Bernafon IIC and CIC. Thank You!

Hi there, sure these are available, should be interesting as they are not the same, let us know what you find.

@tenkan Can you send me the link to download Genie 2 ? i was have it earlier with Nohalink.

Thanks a lot.

Hi there, sure it’s available, hopefully you’ll get your HAs sorted out soon enough.

Hell, can someone send me a link to download Genie 2? I already have a Noahlink wireless device.
Thank you

HI there, sure, but do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Good afternoon Would someone have the lastest genie 2 software and fitting software available? Please and Thank you

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.