Download Genie 2 without MyOticon account?

Thank you so much!

I appreciate you adding the DIY, too.

Hi Kevin, how did you go? Im after the Genie software too. Ive read the doc, just need a link

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Looking for Genie 2 please. I have been on Phonak devices for a couple of years and switching out. I have a noahlink wireless already. Thx in advance.

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.

I have Genie 2 2021-2 on my computer and tried software updater and does not update. I used universal Downloader and it downloads Genie2_2019.1_63ec65c0-c1f5-4ec4-ac15-ccb47e482d97.zip. Any way to get 2022 download. Thanks

Read your PM/DM message.

wierd, I’ll look into this

Hey! I’d tremendously appreciate it if someone has a source for Oticon Genie 2! It appears that there are no direct links, and I managed to reformat my machine that I downloaded the installer to!

Thank you in advance for the asistance! :grinning:

We had a self downloader for a while. But that tool is gone now. Read your PM.
Suggested DIY School reading (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon.pdf)
Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.

Hi. I hope you are all doing well.
I have the Oticon Opn Minirite R. Can I get a link to the Genie 2 2022 software?
I want to fine tune what my audiologist programmed with the Noahlink.
Thank you in advance. :wink:

Hello @Arasceliz, @pvc and friends,

I also need Oticon Genie 2022 software (or 2023.1 update), and I have programming device already. Somebody who has already the files, kindly please to share the link in PM. I’ve tried to download from Oticon website, but unfortunately I haven’t my own oticon professional account.

Thank you, friends)

Hi someone could be so kind to share a link to Genie 2 2022 with me?.

I’ll pay forward also. Best regards and thanks in advance

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Im a new user and myself and my son both have new Oticon more aids. I would love to try the software out for ourselves. Were you ever able to get it downloaded?
thanks

Rob

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, check out the user guides as well.

Hi @capy02 , did you get a solution to this problem. I downloaded Genie 2 into a VMWare Fusion VM on my Mac today and everything looks good EXCEPT I can’t get the Genie Updater to work so I can get the latest Genie which supports Real 1.

Any advice much appreciated!

Oh I hope you find a solution, but if not, the latest is available for you.

Hi @tenkan Do you have a link to the Genie version that supports Real 1? The link I used previously downloads the 2020 code. And I’ve tried multiple ways to get the Genie Updater to work but it never successfully updates the 2020 Genie. Any guidance you have would be awesome.

Hi there, yeah you got the MacBook so I don’t know why the updater won’t work, but no problem the latest is available for you.