Do it yourself earmolds

I know there are some companies that supply materials to build your own earmolds. Any suggestions? Thanks. --Steve

@Markismus does his own I believe.

As zebras said, Markismus makes his own.
Do a search in the DIY forum to find the materials and how to do it.
I personally use Lloyd’s to get mine made. Really nice family owned business.

What you want to use is two-component silicon rubber.

The medical type is shiny and sold for example here.
The artistic type is used for molding, not shiny and are sold in every artist supply store. I found them in reddish tone and in blue.

I wanted to use them to make a mold for epoxy resin, but ended up using them instead.
If you ever find a transparent two-component silicone rubber, please post in this thread.

I got my earmold impression material from the earplug superstore. Get the multi pack in case you make a mistake and need to do another impression.

Thanks, Tim. I just wrote them to see if they do hearing aid molds. --Steve

OK…if you do go with Lloyds I think they will send you the impression material free.
When I had my earmolds made I provided the company information such as how the impression was taking(closed jaw, open jaw) size of vent I prefer, and length of canal(I would mark off the canal length with a black marker)

Lloyd’s sends the impressions out for 3D molds. At least that is what hey told me. I have found them to be absolutely wonderful.

That is good to know. The people there are nice to deal with. They carry there own brand of hearing aids as well. And by the description of the features they seem to be made by Resound same as my HA.