Do I need to register Roger in Target?

I’m about to get Into the world of Roger technology courtesy of ebay, and I’m wondering if I’ll be able to use all the Pen 1.1 functionality immediately with my Brio 3s and Compilot with Roger X, or if I need to register the device in Target to unlock some functions or features? Will I be able to edit a Roger fitting program in the same way I can for the streaming program? I’m also curious to understand how I balance the Roger sound with the hearing aid sound? Thanks for any advice on this. Bob.

You’re in the realm of a question that I don’t think many people can answer. @RogerPM, can you help?

1 Like

You will need to set up your aids and Compilot2 for the Roger pen in Target. Roger Ready.
I set up a set of Audéo B90 , Naida V90 UP and Naida V90 SP aids a while back. It pretty straight forward. If you you have issues, ask. Zebras is good with this as are other members.

1 Like

You need to add the Roger / External Mic program in your streaming programs for the Roger to work.

That’s all you need to do.

You can attenuate the Mics by holding down the - button on the ComPilot if you find the background noise too loud.

1 Like

Got it slightly wrong, it’s called RemoteMic / Roger + Mic.

2 Likes

@WestEndBob

There’s something called Adaptive Gain for the Roger equipment, the higher the background noise, the higher the gain within the actual receiver, increases to help with the background noise.

Some people hate it, some people love the adaptive gain feature.

2 Likes