DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Hello, can anyone help me find Phonak Target 6?
Thank you!

Looking for Phonak Target latest (or a version that can be upgraded to latest). Much thanks

I have finally taken delivery of my HiPro2 and cable for my Phonak Auto SP aids - however I’d be damned but cannot find a download for Target anywhere… please please help! I am a hard of hearing musician, and need to turn off a lot of features such as compression and auto volume etc.

Hi, I’d be grateful for a link Phonak Target - as up to date as you have please

Thanks

I’m looking for the latest Widex Compass GPS software to fine tune my Widex Moment.

I’d also much appreciate Widex compass GPS - learning to self program.

Hello fellow tinkerers and maybe tinkeresses!
Having been back to my audiologist a couple times in the Covid era to no effect with my Marvels I’d like to program them myself - any help with later Target software would be greatly appreciated. And maybe some advice on how to authenticate it too!
Thanks all and stay safe

I’m also looking for Phonak Target to program my Costco KS9s. Spent some time searching but can’t find it available anywhere.

Hi, I’m looking for Signia Connexx 9 for Pure 3Nx.
Got it, many thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for Signia Connexx 9 too

Hey Kaytee,
I would really appreciate if you can forward me the link for the same.

Hello,
I’m looking too for Resound Smart Fit to fit Resound ENZO Q. Can any one support?

I have a pair of Phonak Paradise 90’s if I link them to the target software what data will transfer over? I.e all settings, Audiograms, Real Ear Measurements and so on? Does anyone have a list of data the hearing aids store that can be accessed and reused?

Hi TerryUK
I got my Phonak Paradise 90 a week ago. They came preset with the audiogram I sent before by Email.
At the first connection with Target I saved the original settings, then I started to play around.
You can see the programmed audiogram, perform feedback measurement, Insitu-Audiogram (audiogram in which the tones are played in the hearing aids), start a calculation for best first fitting (it sets all the fine-adjustments depending on your audiogram/feedback results/domes in use etc.). Then you can change and adjust all the different options your self, and there are many: dynamic noise cancelling, whistle block, sound relax, noise blockm soft noise reduction, wind block. Thats where it gets somehow tricky. You need to find out what the meaning behind all this is.
But you can always reload your settings from earlier sessions. I case you mixed all up…
I can only recommend, to do it by your self with Target.
I didn’t yet have a look at how the data are stored on PC, must be some kind of data base.
You can make a print out of your settings.
I hope this helps!

Btw: in addition to Target you need Noahlink wireless.
Stefan

1 Like

Cheer for the information I’ll have a go and see what happens and I’ll also do a back up first! I have the software but I’m waiting for the Noahlink Wireless to turn up from Germany.

I’ll post in here every now and then with progress.

Hi Everyone. I’m new here. Looking for Widex Compass for Moment HA. Does anyone have it?

@sm977771, I just logged in for the first time in awhile. I don’t know if I still have the link, but I’ll look for it.

I would like a link to the latest version of Phonak Target.

Thanks

Got it. Thanks folks

Hello! Is everyone here who has the Widex Compass software for the Moment HA?

1 Like