DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Hello chaps,
I’m looking for the latest Resound Smart Fit software 1.8. All help appreciated!

Hi there !
I’m looking for Phonak Target 7. Does someone have a link ?

Hello! I need hearing aids and would like to find Target 7 and Smart fit 1.8 software. Does someone have a link? Thank You.

I’m curious about something :
Phonak Target has to be linked to Noah Wireless to communicate and program the last earing aids of the brand. However, it’s possible to program it also on a remote session. This means that, technically, the smartphone is able to program the earing aids via BT LE. So what is the noah for ? Is there a “hack” to use Phonak Target without Noah Wireless ?

2 Likes

I am looking for Phonak target software too; How/where to get it? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

I am looking for the Phonak Target software. Specifically the version that would be compatible with the ComPilot II and HA V90.

I would like to get the Target for Virto Marvel (v 6.02?) or the latest 7.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello everyone. Would someone mind helping me get the newest/latest version of Signia CONNEXX fitting software, please? It would be very helpful to me. Thank you so much!

Hello, I’m also interested in the new target software.

I don’t remember exactly where I got my first download of Target. I don’t remember it being difficult to find, though. If you can find any version, install it, and it will automatically update to the latest version. That is something I like about Target. It is big, and with the media, even bigger. You need a decent internet connection. That has been a problem with me.

Trying to find software for specifically Signia Connexx 8.4! My hearing aids only work with that, according to others on this site.

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

Anything before v5.0 won’t update to the latest.

I stand corrected. I think my first one was before 5.0, and it updated to 5.0. But, getting something that old today might not be upgradeable. Meaning that say 4.5 couldn’t go to 7.0. I have encountered the same kind of thing with PC software. Sorry if I caused confusion.

Me also need latest Signia Connexx. Older not working with my HA

KS9’s are not locked.

If one has the link for the latest Phonak Target it will be very nice.
I have some m90 to test

EDIT:
You guys are great.
GOT IT THANKS!

I have Oticon alta 2 pro ITE with a streamer pro 1.3a and would like to be able to set up my streamer and make minor changes to my h/a. I have seen how it’s done with Genie from my audiologist but because she works for Vocational Rehab and I no longer qualify.
How do I get the software and whatever I need to connect to them both?

hello.
Could someone please give me a link to the latest Target software for the Phonak?

thank you for your kindness. i could install the software.

Hi there,
I am looking for the link for Phonak Target software.

Tanks :+1:.

Thanks all, for the links.

1 Like