DIY Rexton Bridge 8+ programming

Hello. Can someone please tell me the equipment needed to program a pair of Rexton Bridge 8+. Thanks for the help.

Connexx6 software, Hi-Pro, cables, adapters and a lot of reading.

Copy your current program b4 doing any reprogramming!

— Updated —

Connexx6 software, Hi-Pro, cables, adapters and a lot of reading.

Copy your current program b4 doing any reprogramming!

Can you tell me which cables and adapters? Also, its a used pair so I dont have a copy of my current program. Can this be worked around? Thanks again.

With a little digging you can find the cable and adapter info for your aids on the Rexton site.

The software can save a copy of your current program prior to programming.

I would recommend that you do a lot of reading and use the software without connecting your aids b4 trying to do any programming.

— Updated —

With a little digging you can find the cable and adapter info for your aids on the Rexton site.

The software can save a copy of your current program prior to programming.

I would recommend that you do a lot of reading and use the software without connecting your aids b4 trying to do any programming.

I’ll look at the Rexton site and try and figure out which cables are needed and let you know what I find. The aids are used so the current program on them is useless to me. Can they still be programmed starting with nothing but my audiogram? Thanks again.

I hate to ask but are you sure you are up to programming your own aids? One reason some AuDs either love it or hate Connexx is it’s very involved.

— Updated —

I hate to ask but are you sure you are up to programming your own aids? One reason some AuDs either love it or hate Connexx is it’s very involved.

I use complex programs all the time. It takes awhile playing with them but it can be done. Anybody got answers to my questions? Thanks.

well if you was that smart I would think you could find the cables. a simple google search will bring up all you need to know.

I found the cables ebay looks like about $70.

If I knew how to do it I wouldn’t be asking for help. An eBay search for rexton cables shows 2 different sets, the cs44 and the cs63. Does anybody know what cables are needed to program the aids? Thanks for any help.